Buenas a todos. Añado más fotos al proceso de este Ferrari, que en este momento está así, recien pintado!!
Good morning everyone. I add more photos to the process of this Ferrari, which at the moment is like this, freshly painted !!
Y damos pasos atrás para ver lo realizado. Empezamos por los pilotos traseros, que al ser de resina, decido hacerlos de aluminio. Para ello, y como no tengo torno, cojo un redondo y empiezo a disminuir el grosor con la fresadora:
And we take steps back to see what has been done. We start with the rear lights, which being made of resin, I decide to make them out of aluminum. For this, and since I do not have a lathe, I take a round and start to decrease the thickness with the milling machine:
Next, we put that diminished part in the extension of the mini drill (so that the motor does not suffer), and we begin to shape it with files, sandpaper and the cutter:
Until we form this cone. As a sample, I have put the original piece to the side, fastened with masking tape:
We turn to the tires. To give them a more realistic tone, I am going to paint them. Here they are prepared for the process:
Let’s print them with Gravity:
… and we paint them with Vallejo, matt aluminum color. We see that the tone is not so bright …
We move on to another piece: the exhaust pipe, which we remake in brass: two rods halfway, which will be joined to a thicker one:
Saying that the back, the thickest part, has been attached to another even thicker tube, which in its end part, was crushed to give it an ellipse shape, and cut in its end part:
I used tubes instead of round ones to glue the front tubes to the rear without much trouble ….
… putting copper wire between the three tubes, and fixing it with cyano … and then soldering it. Say that the four parts of the exhaust pipe are welded together:
Here we see you with the original. The final hook is the small piece that will attach it to the body:
Let’s primer it …..
... and we paint with Zero metallic gray:
We continue with more processes. We clean the cabin with the strawberry …
Here we have it clean:
I take advantage here, to show you the nerves of the body made by me in copper, with the original resin ones:
These nerves are printed and painted with Tamiya medium gray:
…and the same for the chasis:
To this chassis, we mask its gray part and paint Zero matt black:
Being this the result:
When it comes to priming, we prepare more parts by colors: body color mirror, the front grille and other parts for black, and the hood mountings for leather:
Once primed, the fixings are painted with dark brown and light brown from Vallejo:
And the seats, with Zero’s blue:
And finally, the body. I sanded it “a little” because I saw some scratches on the red …
We move to primer with Gravity:
We paint it with Zero White:
At this point, we make the dorsal circles with DSPIAE:
And we put them:
We paint yellow Giagio de Zero:
We mask the nose, and finally paint with Corsa Red from Gravity:
And voila: the Ferrari already painted, in the absence of decals:
Garcias por ver y comentar!
Thanks for viewing and commenting!